Tuesday, January 16, 2018




I (Audrey) had a recurring dream for a season of about 18 months where I was going through a forest (life) with Jesus holding my hand leading me. Over and over I would have this dream and one day we came into an opening and there was the Father waiting for me with open arms. I fell into His arms and still feel the warmth of His embrace. More about the dream at another time.


My eyes (Yeshua Messiah) are going to and fro seeking those who are seeking Me. I have given you vision to see ME. I am looking for those who have cried out and sought after Me and have turned from the ways of the world to seek Me with all their heart, all their mind, all their soul and all their strength. They have invested their greatest treasure, time, seeking Me; pursuing Me, following Me, sitting with Me, conversing, listening as I pour My heart into theirs.

I am reintroducing Myself to you as Lord and King over all. Where hearts have grown cold or lukewarm, I am rekindling hearts to burn for Me as First Choice and First Love. I AM First Everything – first breath, first thought, first word, and first sight. I AM Last Everything – last breath, last thought, last word and last sight.

I AM the First and the Last, Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. This season you must choose your first Love. I am pouring out double portions on those who have prepared and enlarged their vessels to receive. I am rewarding those who have diligently sought Me. I am rewarding them with My presence flooding them as a thick forest.

I AM seeking My Bride whom I am revealing Myself to, for she has prepared the wick of her lamp which is shining bright; she sees Me - Her Bridegroom coming. Yes, My eyes are going to and fro over all the earth seeking the passionate hearts burning love for Me.

Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him; Talk of all His wondrous works! Glory in His Holy Name; let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the Lord! Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore (1 Chronicles 16:9-11, NKJV). God is always on the alert, constantly on the lookout for people who are totally committed to him (2 Chronicles 16:9; Message).

No comments:

Post a Comment